The organization AIS is looking for a part-time Network Coordinator.
The selected candidate will coordinate the activity of a Youth Network in order to empower young people by using OpenData and BigData as part of the OpenData Fellowship Youth Network.
This network will function as a practical program for a group of young people selected to work and to be trained in the use of data as facts in public articulation, investigation, research, creation of awareness campaigns, etc.
The coordinator should be a person with good communication skills, knowledge of data analysis, research experience, previous professional experience, and academic engagement.
All of these should be mentioned in the applicant’s official CV.
The duties of the Coordinator:
- Work on recruiting a youth team that will be selected to be part of the OpenData Fellowship Youth Network. (Prepare and Distribute the Call, and answer questions during the application).
- Participate in the selection of applicants. (Interview)
- Prepare, in collaboration with the selected Project Leader and Trainer, a Curriculum on the training program. (Practical program 24 hours)
- Prepare the calendar of the Network events.
- Conducts Info-sessions and Practical Sessions with each member of the network.
- Track members’ progress and results during their practical engagement.
- Make final assessments for each network member and draft specific references.
- Make a Process Evaluation.
The coordinator co-ordinates during the process with the Project Leader.
The engagement time is 4 months (year 1 ends on February 28, 2022) up to 6 months in the second and third year (the project lasts 3 years).
The engagement shall be made based on an employment contract.
Gross Payment (including all to be paid by employers and employees plus income tax) is 840 Euro/Month.
Applicants should email us at [email protected] specifying in the email subject: Application for Network Coordinator
The OpenData Fellowship Youth Network activity is part of the Open Data Project, Access and Transparency over sectors exposed to risk of Corruption, a project implemented by AIS/Open Data Albania, financially supported by SIDA through the Swedish Embassy in Albania.