Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the week 07.09.2021 – 12.09.2021, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at http://www.open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Complete vaccination with 2 doses 702 833 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 895 363 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 24.8 % of the Population is Fully Vaccinated.
– In Percentage, it results that 29.7 % of the Population above 15 years is Fully Vaccinated.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration http://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of September 12, 2021, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 7th – 12th September 5 527
– People Testes 7th – 12th September 33 987
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 7th – 12th September – 24 ( Increase from same week 7th – 12th September of prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 12 September 2021 – 12 766
-Hospitalization 12 September 2021 – 175 ( Increase from same week 7th – 12th September of prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 2 543
– Total Number of Infected People 157 026
– Number of recovered patients (7th – 12th September) 4845
-Infected Number / Tested Number for 7th – 12th September – 16.2% (Increase from prior week)
-Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 7th – 12th September – 0.43% (Increase from prior week)
-Hospitalized /Active cases as per 12 September 2021 – 1.37 % (Increase from prior week)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, September 7-12, last year (September 7-12, 2020) there were: 14 deaths, comparing to that for the same week we have 10 more deaths in 2021. ( This year we have an increase from the same week prior year)
A total of 930 new cases and 5123 tests for (September 7-12, 2020). (This year we have an increase from the same week prior year)
Active on the 12th were 4361 people (September 7-12, 2020). (This year we have an increase from the same week prior year)
174 people were hospitalized on the 12th of September 2020. (This year we have an increase from the same week prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for September 2020 = 14/930*100=1.5%
We see that there is generally an ascending trend from last year.
In the portal created by AIS http://www.open.data.al/covid-19 / the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. We will publish a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
-Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting http://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
-Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney http://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
-Open Spending Albania http://spending.data.al/en
-Open Corporates Albania http://opencorporates.al/