http://ais.al/new/wp-content/uploads/Data.Al_-Donacione-private-pa-Donacione-nga-vete-kandidatet.png 333 536 admin http://ais.al/new/wp-content/uploads/aislogo1.png admin2022-10-07 08:32:032022-10-07 08:32:03393 Donors during the 2021 Election Campaign, SP receives the largest donations, LSI surpasses the DP, List of Donors for each party
Open Data Albania is publishing the names and donation size of Electoral Donors in the 2021’s April Elections. Donors in Electoral Campaigns are private subjects, companies, legal entities or individuals who donate funds, goods or services to candidates or electoral parties. Donations are mandatory to be divulged based on the agreed legal form. Donations of goods or services, provided without compensation in return are considered in-kind and their value is accounted for and reported. The Electoral Code requires that, for donations above the amount of ALL 50,000, a special account must be opened and all transactions above this value must pass through it. See the article HERE
- Based on the official Records, it emerges that there are 9 parties that have disclosed the size of donation as well as the identity of donors, the Socialist Party, the Democratic Party, the Socialist Movement for Integration, the National Front Party, the Union Party for Human Rights, the Agrarian Environmentalist Party, the Hashtag Initiative and the Movement for Change.
- 393 donors were rounded up for all political parties. See the article HERE
- The size of donations calculated for all political parties is ALL 31,747,216.
- The amount of donations in cash is ALL 23 168 668 or 73% of the total donations. The amount of donations in kind was estimated at ALL 8,578,548 or 27% of the total donations.
- In the article you can see the Donations, Amount, names, parties and other aspects concerning in kind and in cash donations.
- In this section we’ll analyze donations received by the three main parties in the country, the Socialist Party, the Democratic Party and the Socialist Movement for Integration.
- The Socialist Party and its candidates have benefited from donations amounting to ALL 17,162,800. Of this amount, 83% are donations in cash (ALL 14,245,240), and the rest, 17%, are donations in kind (ALL 2,917,560).
- The article contains the complete information and data in regards to the proceeds donated to each party and respective candidate.
- The Democratic Party and its candidates managed to receive donations in the amount of ALL 2,552,601. All donations to the Democratic Party are in the form of in-kind donations. Four candidates of the Democratic Party have declared that they have received private donations. The candidates of the Democratic Party who have benefited from said donations are: Edmond Spaho, Entela Shehaj (in this case the donation came from the candidate herself), Ethem Zyber Aga, and Anduena Qefalia.
- The Socialist Movement for Integration and its candidates have managed to collect donations in the amount of ALL 8,217,807. The Socialist Movement for Integration has declared that it has received donations from private donors in the amount of ALL 1,174,688, which is 14% of the total amount of donations received. Its candidates have declared that they have received donations in the amount of ALL 7,043,118, or 86% of the total amount donated. It should be noted here that 51 candidates have made donations to themselves or rather, have put their own funds at the disposal of the 2021 election campaign.
- If from the total donations collected from the three main parties, we discount donations made by the candidates themselves, it appears that the Socialist Party has benefited from donations in the amount of ALL 17,162,800, the Democratic Party and its candidates have benefited of ALL 2,251,141. Meanwhile, the Socialist Movement for Integration Party has benefited from ALL 3,159,169. It seems clear that the Socialist Party and its candidates have managed to collect relatively much more donations compared to the Democratic Party, the Socialist Integration Movement or their respective candidates.
- The Socialist Party and its candidates have received the abovementioned amount from 127 donors, the Democratic Party and its candidates from 58 donors and the Socialist Integration Movement from 108 donors. See the article HERE
- A simple calculation of the average amount received per donor shows that a donor of the Socialist Party donated an average of ALL 135,140, a donor of the Democratic Party ALL 38,813, while a donor of the Socialist Integration Movement donated an average of ALL 29,252.