There have been dozens of media articles published every month based on the data provided by the system for Transparent Procurement and Red Flag algorithm. The articles are generally of a reporting nature and quite discrete usually in the arguments they provide. The information available has helped especially fact based journalism. There have never been so many articles in the media on public tenders and contracts.
Citizens; Media Representatives; Citizens Advisory Panels of Municipalities, Citizens Counsels, local and central government institutions interested in good models of opening up public information; Stakeholders and representatives of organizations involved in watchdog or advocacy processes; Parties interested in implementation of Open Contracting models.
The information has encouraged model of reporting, investigative, reactive, and very civilized journalism
Some of the titles of these articles in English are listed below:
- Contract for Skenderbeg Square, an additional amount of money for Fusha Sh.p.k.
- Fusha wins Vlora Boulevard tender in another dubious procedure
- Municipality of Tirana gives 360 thousand EU in a suspicious tender
- Here are the 50 business companies which have won most of the municipality tenders.
- Elbasan municipality carries out tenders without competition and in conflict of interest
- The entire State on Fusha shpk (business). More than 43 million lekë in contracts from the Local Government
- Shkodra and Tirana mayors sign tenders beyond their mandate
- Tenders without competition. Voltana Ademi (Shkodra mayor) turns the municipality into her own property
- Albanian Development Fund disqualifies 10 companies from the race, except for the winner
- Which are the companies that have got most of the tenders this year, with Fusha shpk leading
- Tirana municipality tender conducts suspicious tender for maintenance of the lighting system.
- The High State Audit: the Urban Renaissance Project, Belsh municipality conducts illegal tenders, municipality reaction.
- Kavaja mayor conducts ten suspicious tenders within the year
- 10% of the municipality tenders are awarded on clientelism bases
- Luxury and corruption in the Prime Minister’s Office
- 6 million Euros for 400 pine trees. Tirana Municipality Tender, Democratic Party reports the case to the Posecutor’s Office
- Municipalities allocate 62 billion lekë more for tenders before the Elections
- On the edge of elections, Mayor Veliaj allocates 1 more billion lekë for tenders
- Klos Municipality awards 3 tenders to the mayors company
- Tirana municipality announces tender over 104m lekë for Youth Park
- Call for tenders for the Zogu i Parë Boulevard announced, 7 million $ for600 meters.
- Ten companies win half of the 1 billion tenders of municipalities
- Tirana municipality conducts 103 suspicious tenders for 6 months
- Elbasan municipality, conducts tenders without competition and suspicions of conflict of interest
- Municipalities spend 58 million lekë for parties and decorations.
- Another illegal contract of 4 million euro signed by Tirana Municipality for the company of Member of Parliament Abazi
- Unbelievable misappropriation, The State Budget is shared between friends and members of parliament. Unbelievable figures
- Scandal! We have no water, but 100 million go to the physical security of the water supply facility
- Red flag tenders in Finiq Municipality
- 10% of Municipality Public Procurement appeared to be problematic
- Skanderbeg Square, the battle of billions of lekë over the last 10 years
- Fusha Company wins another tender without competition, setting a record of 43 contracts without competition by Mayor Veliaj.
- Sharra landfill takes away public money, and here are the payments made
- Million lekë of tenders for the customers and insignificant amount of money for the citizens, a corruptive precedent with the Pazari i Ri
- 350 thousand dollars for a tender. Activist: this is why Spiropali must resign